Thursday, September 11, 2008

i lost close to 20 marks each for maths P1, chem P3, physics P3... and many more i predict will be lost in the coming papers, thanks to the onslaught of tonnes of careless mistakes and not reading the questions properly...

so most probably can't get what i aimed to achieve.. i really wanted to do well like get all my As in my sciences to show my mum that i've really been working hard since coming back from graz.. its time to prove my parents wrong that they think i've constantly been slacking and doing useless random stuff like playing all day long...

but i guess i just wasted this chance away by screweing my papers up with stupid mistakes that i should never have made... am i sad? a little.. more like disappointed and angry at myself for screwing up...

the higher you aim, the harder you'll fall.. i bet i just fell and broke the damn floor...

No comments: