Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Life isn't exactly smooth always.

Sometimes, people f-s up. Intentionally or not, people do. They lie, they hide, they avoid, they demean.

Sometimes, we ourselves f- up. Again, intentionally or not.

We do it, cos we're human. We innately feel the need to protect ourselves, to rationalise that, "hey, I shouldn't need to be subjected to ______"
But in the process we hurt people, and ourselves.

I guess what's most important for all of us humans to learn is the awareness of our conscience. Learning to see the error of our ways, and be prepared to get called out, or call ourselves out for that bullshit.

Honesty really can help in so many ways. Building communications, building friendships, clearing misunderstandings, moving on.

And many times, it is the people who are so different from you and I, who can offer the perspective that we miss on our own, to unf- our lives. It's an intervention, directly doing it for the person at stake.

And tonight was the biggest relief I've felt for having someone intervene to unf- my shit (and of course honoured to do the same in return)

if you happen to read this, thanks again for tonight. interesting people and dynamics, you and i. but unf-ing each other's f-ed up mistakes, that's what makes me believe that we all can get by with a little help

so can you, I'm very sure.

You go mate

No comments: