Tuesday, March 03, 2015

I guess what hurts wasn't so much your "no", but my misplaced expectations and my inability to be the one whom you're ready for.

I don't know how many more "I'm not ready" I can emotionally take.

But I guess the wise thing to do is to let go and let you find God and yourself. Perhaps things would become clearer for you by then. All I wish is for you to find what you seek, in God and in yourself, and that you're happy with everything that comes your way.

I'll always be here for you. I've always been, for 11 years. And counting.

I hope by then when you're ready, you know that I've always been by your side waiting, and praying for you to find what you seek, ready for the new journey ahead.

Hopefully, I'll be the one you know that you're ready for. And even if it's another guy, I hope you find the happiness with that man who truly deserves you, and that you are ready for.

Because I'll always be here for you, and all I wish is that you're happy with everything that comes your way.

No comments: