Monday, January 05, 2015

TANGIBLE GOALS OF 2015

Because knowing what to do in the year means must start with a list of things to do.. And because open-ended resolutions such as "bettering myself and being more curious" are overrated...


1) Buy one drink/coffee/tea for my friends around me
2) Open up my house more often for gatherings
3) Practice the guitar at least 6 hours a week
4) ACTUALLY performing/playing the guitar for someone
5) Praying more for my family and friends
6) Getting a job
7) Lasting at least 3 months in first job
8) First 3 months of paycheck goes to: dinner with family, dinner with miss lim and TKAL, dinner with SY XY JY, half-sponsoring MBP and tablet for brothers
9) Planning for a future family
10) If future family plans seem bleak, save up for Bhutan

No comments: