Sunday, August 05, 2007

2 months of non-blogging days. now it feels weird to type in my blog again...

i can't believe my luck!! bad luck.. bad bad luck i've got ....
and for the fourth day, my left ear is still blocked, and it seems quite serious cos everything i hear from my left ear is really muffled.. and it hasn't even improved much from thursday when i found out i got this blocked ear thingy.. the ringing sound is so damn distracting, and the feeling in my left ear is very very weird, like as if there's nothing there at at all..

hopefully im gonna heal well quick.. mum doesn't even let me go see the doctor for another appointment.. say wat should let me rest and recuperate if possible... i've already been resting and recuperating for the last 4 days, and nothings happening!!! oh mannn...

nevertheless, i'll continue praying that a miracle happens, cos its starting to get unbearable....

No comments: