Monday, April 16, 2007

illness has finally caught me... and it doesn't feel nice at all..
woke up with a very bad headache and badly blocked nose, so decided to go see doctor and get day off.. feeling ultra bad and weak, stayed in bed until 9 then went down to the clinic, found out got quite long queue, so left my name and went back home to wait until 10+ before going to the doctor again.. got my medication then went back home to rest for the rest of the day..

now trying to pia finish my hmwk, tho it seems unbearably difficult.. the medication makes me so drowsy that i can't concentrate on my work properly..

cat high choir syf tml, haizz wanted to go watch their syf, but can't pon school.. maybe i'll just go down for the release of results after school, tho it'll be pretty pointless.. in any case, jiayou choir juniors, get that gold with honours and make the school and yourselves proud of your achievements.

No comments: