Friday, January 19, 2007

silence is torturous.. silence is heart-breaking.. its not anywhere near golden..

i wish to hear from you, yet you walk past me, unknown of my existence, unknown of where you stand in my mind..

of the few when you did notice, we could never stop to say a bit of hi.. we seem like strangers, yet all i want is to just talk to you, face to face.. i see your smile, your presence which brightens my day.. yet all you do was to raise a hand and mouth the word "hello", when all i wanted was to have a chat, not for long, but just a while, yet it all seemed impossible... and all i could do, was to raise my hand, and watch you walk away into the distance..

i fear myself.. i have no confidence.. i am downright inferior to the guys that you hang out with.. you seem to enjoy your time with them.. i am afraid, much too afraid to approach you.. it seems that for you to know me was a total waste of your time.. but i'll still hold on, to the slightest of glimmering hopes..

i feel so lonely, my world has grown dark and quiet, clouds which beckons the deepest of sorrows.. when is the day when i see your face again, or rather, when is the day i can summon myself to walk up to you, to speak to you, instead of fear rejection..

i wish that you can hear me, my cries for your attention.. you who filled a most important place within, emptied for the last decade.. you seem so close, but yet so far from me.. so near, but so distant...

its unbearable, this silence between us..

No comments: